Wednesday, October 15, 2008

In Good Times and In Bad...

we will always be Tiger fans. We took William into the game last weekend for the first time. We were those people that acted like we had never been inside Jordan Hare before and took picture after picture. We only stayed for the first half. William had a good time, but thankfully we left before he had to see the upsetting loss. He has been a fan his whole life and we will cheer our Tigers on in good times and in bad. War Eagle.

Tubby, I think you can do better!

See, that was a good one...

This last picture is just a little shout out to all of my owl-obsessed friends. William's great Aunt Leigh got him these pj's and yes, he is a hoot!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

What cute pics of Mr. William!!!

Tara said...

William, your Aunt TT is loving you in your owl pj's! You'll be stealing some hearts if you keep wearing those!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he's growing! I hate going into the nursery every day and watching all these babies growing so fast! Makes me sad! I'm sure one day he and Ri will give them all trouble out there!!!