Sunday, January 13, 2008

"Jr.'s" cousin Winston



I want to show off our precious nephew Winston. This sweet boy is an absolute joy and I cannot wait for him to meet his cousin this June. As some of you may know, our little bambino has several nick names. Hunter calls the baby "Jr.", and some people in our family call the baby "lil red". Lil red comes affectionately from our friend Nick. Anyway, all of these names make my head spin and I cannot wait until Wednesday so I can tell my sweet nephew if he is going to have a boy or a girl for a cousin and what the baby's name will be.

These are some pictures of Winston from Christmas Day. He was surrounded by a sea of presents and he was most interested in the box of cracker jacks from his stocking.

1 comment:

Shonna said...

Winston is precious - they grow so quickly...be prepared!!